Поиск по сайту

Условные предложения второго типа

Make the second conditional
1. If I __ (be) you, I __ (get) a new profession.
2. If Katya __ (not / be) always so late, she __ (be) promoted to the senior position.
3. If I __ (speak) perfect English, I __ (have) a better paid job.
4. If Roma __ (pass) the exam, he __ (be) able to enter our college.
5. Sveta __ (be) happier if she __ (have) better friends.
6. We __ (buy) a house if we __ (decide) to live here for good.
7. We __ (come) to the party if we __ (have) time.
8. Tanya __ (call) him if she __ (have) his mobile phone number.
9. Kirill __ (pass) the exam if he __ (study) harder.
10. We __ never __(be) late again if we __ (buy) this new car. I promise.

Поставьте глаголы из скобок в необходимую форму.
  1. If he … (be) my friend, I … (invite) him to the party.
  2. If I … (be) taller, I … (become) a basketball player.
  3. If an asteroid … (hit) our planet, it … (cause) an ice age.
  4. John … (travel) around the world if he … (win) a lottery prize.
  5. We … (go) to Spain this winter if we … (have) enough money.
  6. She … (not mind) if you … (borrow) her car.
  7. If you … (move) to another city, I … (phone) you every day.
  8. They … (laugh) at me if I … (sing) this song.
  9. If we … (have) free time, we … (start) a new hobby.
  10. If I … (know) her secret, I … (not tell) it to anyone.