Поиск по сайту

Reported Speech


1.

He said, "I like this song."
→ He said

"Where is your sister?" she asked me.
→ She asked me

"I don't speak Italian," she said.
→ She said

"Say hello to Jim," they said.
→ They asked me

"The film began at seven o'clock," he said.
→ He said

"Don't play on the grass, boys," she said.
→ She told the boys

"Where have you spent your money?" she asked him.
→ She asked him

"I never make mistakes," he said.
→ He said

"Does she know Robert?" he wanted to know.
→ He wanted to know

"Don't try this at home," the stuntman told the audience.
→ The stuntman advised the audience

2.
Mandy: "Are the boys reading the book?"
Yesterday Mandy asked me .

Jason: "Who gave you the laptop?"
Yesterday Jason wanted to know .

Robert: "Is Tim leaving on Friday?"
Yesterday Robert asked me .

Daniel: "Will it rain tomorrow?"
Yesterday Daniel asked me .

Jennifer: "Where do you play football today?"
Yesterday Jennifer wanted to know .

Nancy: "Why didn't Nick go to New York last summer?"
Yesterday Nancy wanted to know .

Barbara: "Must I do my homework this afternoon?"
Yesterday Barbara asked me .

Linda: "Did Max fly to London two weeks ago?"
Yesterday Linda wanted to know .

Grandmother: "Where are my glasses?"
Yesterday Grandmother asked me .

A man: "When does the train to Liverpool leave?"
Yesterday a man asked me