Поиск по сайту

Английский для малышей

Урок 1: Tom's birthday


Песня: Hello, Tom! Hello, Cary! Hello, yellow house!

Слова: balloon, present, come with me, happy birthay

Песня: Tommy and Teddy say: Come with me! Come with me! Come with me and you shall see BALLOONS!
Tommy and Teddy say: Come with me! Come with me! Come with me and you shall see PRESENTS, PRESENTS, PRESENTS!

Песня: Happy birthday, dear teddy! Happy birthday to you!

Урок 2: Tom's red ball


Слова: ball, red, yellow, blue, rainbow, I can see a rainbow

Песня: Hello yellow, hello yellow, hello red, hello red
             Hello yellow, hello yellow, hello blue, hello blue
             Hello yellow, hello yellow, hello red, hello red
             Hello yellow, hello yellow, hello blue to you.

Песня: I can see red, red, red, I can see blue, blue, blue
             I can see yellow, yellow. yellow. And I can see a rainbow too.

Lesson 3: Dog and the frog


Слова: coin, frog, in, out, thank you, bye-bye

Песня: My dog and I

Песня: Dog is in and Dog is out.
             Frog is in and Frog is out.
             In, out.
             Dog is in and Frog is out.

Lesson 4: The train


Слова: train, jump, clap, nod, head,

Песня: I can see the train
            Tut-tut-tut-tut

Песня: I can jump, I can clap, I can nod my little head.
             I can jump, I can clap, you see.
             I can jump, I can clap, I can nod my little head
             Come along, come and jump with me.

Lesson 5: The sunhat


Слова: sun, hat, hot, sunhat, I have a hat

Песня: The sun, sun, sun is hot, hot, hot.
            I like the sun a lot, lot, lot.
            I have, have, have a hat, hat, hat
            For the song, song, song like that, that, that.

Песня: I can say hello, you can say hello
            I can say hello to you, you can say hello to me
            Hello, hello to you!

Lesson 6: Apples

Слова: apple, squirrel, I like apples, fly, shoo

Песня: I like apples, bom, bom, bom
             You like apples, bom, bom, bom
             He likes apples, bom, bom, bom
             She likes apples, bom, bom, bom

Песня: Fly, fly, fly, don't sit on me.

Lesson 7: Five cakes

Слова: cake, five cakes, I like cakes, one, two, three, four, five, I can count to five

Песня: One, two, three, four, five, I can count to five

Песня: One cake and two cakes. What shall we do?
            One is for me and one for you.
            One, two and three cakes. What do I see?
            One each for Dolly, Dog and me.
            One, two, three, four cakes for Dolly, Dog and me.
            And one for Cat to have for tea.

Lesson 8: In the rain

  Слова: duck, rain, itis raining, fast, tortoise, slowly

Песня: The tortoise walks slowly, slowly, slowly. But I will fast.

Песня: Rain, rain, rain, rain, it is raining, it is raining
           What can we do?
           We can jump, jump, jump in the rain, in the rain
           And we jump, jump, jump in the rain again.

Lesson 9: Tom's kite
Слова: kite, up, down, zigzag, it is windy, blow

Песня: Blow, wind, blow, blow, wind, blow.
            It is windy, it windy.

Песня: Zigzag, zigzag, zigzag, kite
             On a zigzag, zigzag flight
             Zigzag up and zigzag down
              Zigzag, zig above the town.