Поиск по сайту

My Flat

Level A

My family has a flat. Our flat is big. There is a hall, a living-room, two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a toilet and a balcony in our flat. Our kitchen is not very large. There is a table, four chairs, a fridge, a sink and a lot of cabinets in our kitchen. My bedroom is small. There is a bed, a wardrobe, a bookcase, a desk and a chair in the bedroom. The living room is large. There are two armchairs, a sofa and a TV-set in the living room. I like my flat.

Level B

We live in a block of flats. My family has a flat there. The flat is on the first floor. It is big. It is a two bedroom flat. There is also a hall, a living-room, a kitchen, a bathroom, a toilet and a balcony in our flat. Our kitchen is not very large. At the window there is a table and four chairs. In the corner there is a sink. There is also a fridge and a lot of cabinets in our kitchen. I have my own bedroom. The bedroom is small. There is a bed, a wardrobe, a bookcase, a desk and a chair in it. The living room is large. There is not much furniture in the living room. There are two armchairs, a sofa and a TV-set in the living room. There is a carpet on the floor. On the wall there are two pictures. I like my flat . It is very comfortable.

Level C

We live in a block of flats. It is a nine-storey building. My family has a flat there. The flat is on the first floor. There is a shop under us on the ground floor. Our flat is rather big. Its area is 65 square meters. It is a two bedroom flat. There is also a hall, a living-room, a kitchen, a bathroom, a toilet and a balcony in our flat. Our kitchen is not very large. At the window there is a table and four chairs. In the corner there is a sink. There is also a fridge and a lot of cabinets in our kitchen. We always eat in the kitchen. I have my own bedroom. The bedroom is small. There is a bed, a wardrobe, a bookcase, a desk and a chair in it. The bookcase is full of books and textbooks. On the wall there is a map. The living room is large. There is not much furniture in the living room. There are two armchairs, a sofa and a TV-set in the living room. There is a carpet on the floor. There are nice curtains on the window. On the wall there are two pictures. My parents' bedroom is bigger than mine. There is a big bed in the middle of the room. There is also a wardrobe and two night tables there.
I like my flat. It is very comfortable.

Level D

First of all I want to tell you some words about the building where our flat is located. It is an eighteen-storey tower of flats in the south-west of the city. There is a park with three ponds not far from it. Ours is a comfortable three-room flat on the fourteenth floor.
The sitting room with a wall-size window facing the park is quite large. In this room there is a furniture unit. There is a TV-set and a DVD-player here. On the walls there are five paintings. A thick carpet covers the floor. We spend every evening in this room. We watch TV, listen to the music or discuss the problems of the day.
My parents' room is rather small. There are two beds, a dressing table with a mirror and a wardrobe there. On the bedside table there is an alarm-clock, a lamp and some books.
My room is my study. I have a lot of books. There are books on the shelves all around the walls. The books are on my desk and some of them are on the floor. My desk is at the window. I work here at my books. The computer is on the table in the corner of the room. To the left there is a sofa with a cushion on it. There is an armchair and two chairs in my room.
Besides we have a kitchen and a bathroom in our flat. In the kitchen there is a gas stove, a refrigerator, a sink with two taps over it, a cupboard, a table and six stools there. The bathroom is very cosy too. There is a bath, a washbasin with hot and cold water there.
My parents are hospitable. They often invite friends and relatives to our place. And everybody feels at home here.