Поиск по сайту

Диалоги у врача

1

Doctor: Good morning.
Patient: Hello, Doctor.
Doctor: Now then, how can I help you?
Patient: Well, doctor, I'm not feeling very well. I've got these awful pains in my stomach and I haven't been sleeping at all well.
Doctor: Do you have any other symptoms? A temperature, for example?
Patient: Well, yes, I have had a bit of a high temperature, actually.
Doctor: It looks to me - as if you've got some kind of a stomach infection.
Patient: Oh, have I, doctor?
Doctor: Yes. Now I'm going to give you these pills. I want you to take two pills three times a day.
Patient: Thank you, doctor, thank you.

2

Doctor: What is the trouble with you?
Patient: I've caught a bad cold.
Doctor: How long are you feeling this way?
Patient: I've been ill since Monday.
Doctor: And you are coughing a lot, aren't you?
Patient: Yes.
Doctor: Have you taken your temperature?
Patient: Yes, I'd taken my temperature before I left home. It was normal.
Doctor: Have you a headache or a sore throat?
Patient: I have both.
Doctor: Have you taken anything for your headache?
Patient: I took aspirin.
Doctor: Well, I'll examine you. It is not an ordinary cold. You have flu. I'll give you two prescriptions which you must take to the chemist's. If you follow my instructions you will feel better in a few days. If you don't feel better, you will have to call for me.
Patient: Thank you, Doctor.

Doctor: What seems to be the problem today Jake.
Jake: I’m not sure Doctor, I just feel lousy all over. I have a splitting headache, my stomach is upset, all I want to do is sleep, and my right elbow is hurting.

Doctor: How long has this been going on?
Jake: It just started today. Yesterday I felt great, but when I woke up this morning ...oh.

Doctor: Well let’s take your temperature and blood pressure and see how they are. 

Doctor: (Later). You don’t have a fever, and your blood pressure and pulse are normal. There is a flu going around, but that wouldn’t explain your elbow hurting. Tell me, have you done anything or eaten anything unusual in the last couple of days?
Jake: Not really, I did go to a party last night and drank a little.

Doctor: What did you drink and how much?
Jake: Not much, 7 or 8 cans of beer and a bottle of tequila. 

Doctor: Do you usually drink that much?
Jake: No, it was the first time drinking anything. I was celebrating my 21st birthday.

Doctor: Well, no wonder you feel lousy, you have a major hangover. Do you happen to remember if you fell down or hit your elbow against something?
Jake: Now that you mention it, I seem to recall I fell down when I was getting out of my car.

Doctor: Well your elbow seems OK, just a bad bruise. It’ll be OK in a few days.
Jake: What can I do to feel better?

Doctor: For your elbow, you might want to put on a cold pack. For your hangover, I suggest taking some Aspirin, drinking lots of water, eating something light and going back to bed. You’ll feel good as new tomorrow.
Jake: Thanks doctor. You’re a life saver.